This summer, Point Leo Foreshore is excited to offer a range of junior Ranger activities for 6 to 15-year-olds.
All activities are free however bookings are recommended and can be made at the Foreshore office.
Some activities are strictly limited to 20 participants.
Junior ranger activities
Coloring in competition
Color in a picture of a weedy sea dragon for your chance to win a Trigger Brothers hat, sticker pack and Point Leo Foreshore seasons pass
Meet at the main office for activities.
- Wednesday the 23rd of December 10am – sea life pictures and coloring in
- Wednesday the 30th of December 10 am – Badge Making
- Wednesday the 6th of January 10am – Magnets and Geology on the beach
- Friday the 8th of January 10 am – Animal tracks
- Thursday the 14th January 2016, 10am Sketching from nature workshop
- Wednesday the 20th January 2016, 10am basket and string making workshop
All Junior activities are maximum 20 participants
On declared Code Red days no junior ranger activities will take place
Dates to be confirmed, check at the office
Tuesday December 29, 10 am to 10.30 am and 1:00pm – 1:30pm
Rock pool rambles with Deidre
Meet at the BBQ opposite site 233
Closed toe shoes essential
- Monday December 28, 6.30 pm
- Monday January 4, 2.30 pm
- Monday January 18, 1.00 pm
Night walks with Janet
December 30, January 6, January 13 and January 20 at 8 pm. Meet at the office.
Wild Melbourne Presentations
9th January at 7pm Shark Presentation
16th January at 7pm Bird Presentation